Emergency Cardiovascular Care Throughout Texas
If you suffer a cardiovascular event or stroke, do not delay seeking medical attention from the professionals at Exceptional Emergency Center in Texas. With clinics conveniently located in Fort Worth, Livingston, Brownsville, Sachse, Harlingen, Port Arthur, Beaumont, Amarillo, Orange, and Lubbock, we can offer immediate care in your time of need. At the first sign of a cardiovascular issue, reach out to our team. We have state-of-the-art laboratory and imaging equipment to help us quickly diagnose and treat your problem, thus improving your chances of full recovery. Our friendly staff will help you relax despite the gravity of the situation so that we can provide the best possible care in the Lone Star State. Call or visit us today to learn more about how we can help you address cardiovascular concerns.
Our Professional Staff Provides Unrivaled Treatment
If you have ever been to an emergency room at a hospital, you know that there are often extensive waits and overwhelmed doctors and nurses. When time is of the essence, as is the case during a cardiac event, you need medical attention right away. We staff each of our facilities to handle a rash of patients to ensure that no one must suffer in a waiting room. Our board-certified physicians are on hand 24 hours a day, so you know you will be able to see a doctor upon arrival. Furthermore, our staff is highly trained to handle advanced medical equipment such as CT scanners to help quickly diagnose the cause of your issue. If you have chest pain in Texas, visit one of our convenient locations for prompt attention. Our team will hurriedly evaluate your condition and order lab or imaging services to be completed as necessary. You know you are safe with our expert staff.
We Carefully Diagnose and Treat Cardiovascular Issues
Heart issues are rarely insignificant, so if you experience chest pain, shortness of breath, an elevated pulse, or sudden weakness, see a medical professional immediately. The team at Exceptional Emergency Center in Texas has dealt with myriad heart issues through the years, and we can quickly identify what may be causing them and how to treat them effectively. Heart diseases come in many different varieties, but they should all be taken seriously. Types of heart disease we can address at our locations throughout Texas include:
- Coronary Artery Disease – Blockage in the coronary arteries can prohibit the heart muscles from getting enough blood and oxygen. This condition may be accompanied by chest pain, dizziness, or fatigue.
- Silent Ischemia – A form of coronary artery disease, silent ischemia typically produces little pain outside of periods of physical exertion but limits blood flow to the heart.
- Angina – When your heart does not get enough oxygen and nutrients, you may suffer from angina, which often results in chest pain, shortness of breath, and numbness, among other symptoms.
- Heart Attack – Otherwise known as a myocardial infarction, a heart attack can be fatal due to the blockage of blood flow to your heart. At the initial sign of chest pain, contact Exceptional Emergency Center for care.
Our Team Is Equipped to Handle Strokes
A stroke is a very severe medical condition that requires attention from a physician immediately. Inaction can lead to permanent complications or even death. A stroke occurs when blood flow to the brain is interrupted, causing cells to begin to die. If you or a loved one notices symptoms such as a drooping face, downward-drifting arm, sudden dizziness or confusion, difficulty seeing, or slurred speech, get to an Exceptional Emergency Center in Texas right away. Stroke treatment is time-sensitive. Various types of stroke include:
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) – Classified as a warning or mini-stroke, a TIA involves a temporary blockage of blood flow with short-lived symptoms.
- Ischemic Stroke – Characterized by a blood clot continually flowing to the brain, an ischemic stroke cannot be remedied without medical treatment.
- Hemorrhagic Stroke – If a blood vessel in your brain ruptures or breaks, it will spill blood into surrounding tissues.
- Embolic Stroke – A blood clot that breaks free from a vessel somewhere in the body and reaches the brain through the bloodstream can block the flow of blood and cause an embolic stroke.
Our medical staff will use state-of-the-art equipment in an advanced, modern facility to help identify, diagnose, and treat strokes, but it is imperative that you visit us as soon as you notice any symptoms.
Contact Exceptional Emergency Center for Cardiovascular Care
Among the most serious medical conditions are those dealing with one’s heart or brain. Every second counts when it comes to treating stroke sufferers and patients with severe cardiovascular diseases. Exceptional Emergency Center has convenient locations in Fort Worth, Livingston, Brownsville, Sachse, Harlingen, Port Arthur, Beaumont, Amarillo, Orange, and Lubbock, TX to ensure that we are nearby if you or a loved one has an episode. Our highly-trained staff of physicians and nurses will see you right away and provide the care that you need. Quick action will help you achieve complete recovery. We are available 24 hours a day, so contact us or visit at the first sign of trouble.